DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 am  

I would like to join the LP guild somehow... please lemme know when to login if peeps read this and/or still play...

Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 am  

You can join the guilds without the GM now. Just do the joining quest and you will be enrolled. You will still need the GM for circle promotions.....

Implementor of DreamScapes 2 
Melleth

Implementor
Implementor

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 pm  

Hi there!

Speaking of GMs. Mine has been absent since April (Fighters) and it seems like I'm going to be stuck at circle 1 for a loooong time. My other guild members haven't logged in for over 2 weeks except one of the lts who is a dual classer and can't take over GM...

Is there any other way to advance in my Guild? Although I've played the game for years I only recently returned with a new character and it seems a bit too soon to ask for GM-ship again.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 pm  

Ummm ok so I forgot my password to the Telanium account, so I created this character and tried again... I completed all the quests for joining the LP guild but my score sheet still lists me as being in the Adventurers...

It just keeps saying:

Soranthil is not qualified to join the Guild of Light Paladins.

If there is some other requirement...

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm  

The only requirements to be a LP are being human, good ethos, and worship Lutyre.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic