DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:19 pm  

What inspired you to make your character? Is he/she based on a movie or video game character? Did you get the idea from a book or myth? What is the significance of your character's title?

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:22 pm  

Thorgrim was my first ever DnD character, he dates back to the early 90's. His is a Conan type of character with great combat ability, a bit of sneaky-ness, with little education, and a fear of magic.
The Killer Wolf is a song by Danzig.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:12 am  

Velkani was actually just completely made up on the spot. The personality is very similar to my own as I am a rather neutral person in most aspects. Nothing really beyond my character.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 pm  

Thats a difficult question to answer. I didn't create Eve with any specific influences, but I did have a general idea of what I wanted to get out of Eve. Each character I play expresses different facets of my personality, be it the malicious (Ravenas - Shangrila), the mischevious (Koka waaaay back in DS), the ...ahem... (Ravenas and Naquilesha - DS), the unusual (Icelyne - Shangrila), the fighter (Solare - Shangrila, Nevae - Shadowrun). Over time, the characters grow and evolve into their own entities.

As for the title... it applies to a great deal of things but is fairly straightforward.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 am  

Ahh...

Something a little more mellow and driven at getting players to think about what their characters are supposed to represent. Great idea Thorgrim, another notch in a great Merchant's belt.

Zyghart was a spur of the moment character, I was considering being a Priest early on and even spent a few ranks in the Adventurer's guild to learn hide as a potential asset. I ran across Anderion soon after learning the skill and he convinced me to go Merchant. (I suggest it to anyone, they're badass. Seriously Cool )

Zyghart's a mix of Merlin/Legend of the Seeker & Naruto Shiuppuden episodes I watch on Hulu while I play DS. While writing the story behind him, I had the idea to give him a crazy fixation on his mother. Kinda like Psycho or something, but that will come later in Zyghart's career/life.

Anyway, more useless info you'll never use.... but DS is down and that other thread is very likely to send us all to post war before it comes back up.

Feel free to continue this thread onward alongside your CAPS ridden rant in the other one. Idea

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm  

Orophin was a friends character a while back, and I decided to remake him, because I like the name. There is little to no RP with this character, because I'm essentially a healbot for those who need me.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic