DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:15 pm  

Heyas,

I have, over my gaming experience, been a part of quite a few RP lists, forums, groups, etc. and I would like to advertise this mud on them, see if I can encourage some fresh faces.

I need a blurb about Dreamscapes. It needs to be very specifically about DreamScapes (most of these people know what a mud is, although a short reminder may be in need for the muxers and mooers) and it needs to be enticing, while very tastefully speaking on the state of the game and what it is we think are it's high points. I do not want to mislead anyone.

It will most likely be under the headline "Dreamscapes is looking for ..." but beyond that, I'm one of the fresher folks here in recent times. Someone more experienced may be able to give a few pointers.

Much appreciated! - Rys.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:14 am  

Great initiative!

I hope you're given some good feedback to make a nice advertisement. Personally I'd mention the huge amount of (well-written) rooms, mobs and objects. The coloring always attracted me to DS more than any other MUD. I like the skill system too. DS just looks 'natural' to me. I hardly even have to read a room's description to get a good impression of where my character is: a forest, a tavern, etc.

Unfortunately I have been flooded with work and haven't found time to play in over a week now. Hope that changes soon! I miss DS.

Cheers,

Adun

Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:41 pm  

There was a post listing some of DS' main attractions:

http://www.dreamscapes.dyn.dhs.org/ds2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4977

If that address doesn't work, it's under General > Player Retention.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic