DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:28 am  

I've always been a big fan of the league section of the website, ever since it was implemented. I'm competitive by nature and also inquisitive about other players stats and progress. I was browsing through the names and numbers on the page today while the game was down and noticed a pattern that caught my eye. I'm not sure who this is, I've never met any of these characters, but as of the writing of this post, their last login was on December 21st at 12pm.

Esthro
Toresh
Sertho
Orseth
Ershto
Hortes
Rhoste
Theros
Reosth

The first 5 or so names are in the top 20, in a neat little block. I can only assume that they are all the same person since the names are all anagrams of themselves, and all logged off simultaneously. (?) Not trying to be nosy or cause problems, just thought I'd throw this out there. Anyone know anything?

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:42 am  

yeah Ive noticed that as well, and its also wierd how they do nothing at all but apprently log in, and are doin quite well on points.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 am  

They are our test characters ... I'll remove them from the league when it gets reset Jan 1st. If I remember!

Implementor of DreamScapes 2 
Melleth

Implementor
Implementor

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:48 am  

Oh okay, mystery solved! Another case closed, Go Team Venture!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 am  

(laughs) Cute anagrams!

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic