DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:59 am  

I don't NEED no instructions to know how to ROCK!

Now that I've seen this movie in a theater it is the SHIZ-KNIGHT!

This movie rocked the whole way through. I especially loved the whole "Let's go out to the lobby" parody, and as soon as I saw the snack band, I knew we were in for a ride! The snack band (Mastodon) went into "Cut You Up With A Linoleom Knife" which gave explict instrutions on how to behave during the movie, and what would happen to bootleggers! This bit should open EVERY movie.

My theather had a decent sized crowd, with people still coming in 10 minutes into the movie. A lot of laughs, and a lot of "OH NO!!" mixed with laughs whenever a new, but established character from the show apeared on the screen.

All of the old Aqua Teen characters are part of the movie, The Moonintes, The Plutoians, The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, M.C. Pee Pants, Dr. Weird, and Steve, they're all there. And they all contribute to the plot, which thankfully is just as insane as any of the episode plots from the show.

The voice of The Cybernetic Ghost CAN be a bit tricky to understand. I missed whole words just from the sheer distortion. But hey, that's part of his charm.

Bruce Campbell and Neil Peart (from Rush) have cameos, too! BRUCE CAMPBELL!

Did anybody get a Guitar Hero II vibe during Meatwad's concert? Seeing that kiddie two string guitar reminded me of the Guitar Hero II guitar. Tommorow I'm gonna go to a Ticketmaster outlet and ask for Girl Quest 2007 tickets.

So, bottom line, this movie kicks MASSIVE amounts of ass. If you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force even casually, and don't mind seeing some guy-on-guy kissing, go see it! And yes, stay until after the credits, I stayed until the Soundtrack Listing, and then walked out! WHY did I do that?! While an extra scene was playing I was playing a Gauntlet Legends game with a screen that was almost pure yellow and had a bad controller! The horror.....the HORROR.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 am  

Yea there were some funny parts, but it was too slow moving and lasted too long man.. in 15 min clips the movie woulda been awesome.. but 2 hours? I caught myself falling asleep on some parts... and a 5 min drum solo of life!? drug it down man

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 am  

Yea there were some funny parts, but it was too slow moving and lasted too long man.. in 15 min clips the movie woulda been awesome.. but 2 hours? I caught myself falling asleep on some parts... and a 5 min drum solo of life!? drug it down man

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:53 pm  

Feel free to keep ruining the movie for me, clearly i had no intentions of seeing it.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:01 pm  

Yeah the movie was a bit slow... for a full length feature film. I bet if you condensed the movie down by cutting out all the awkward silences and large pauses.. it would have been about an hour long. maybe.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:53 pm  

My boyfriend's cousin is one of the writers for ATHF. I'll let him know he sucks Wink

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic