DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:19 pm  

The first Ra quest reward doesnt make any sense. I cant even completely come up with what the quest is. I went to Bane who told me to go to the centaur commander he told me to find a hermit under the mountains. I found the lore keeper whom im guessing is the hermit since hes the only guy in the right area. He gave me a scroll that isnt complete. Im guessing from it I need to go to the center of the holy city but I cant find it... Ive been to what I thought was the center and Ive been under the mountains and done pretty much anything that makes any sense to me.

If there is something to do to activate him that im not thinking of would someone who knows mind giving me a hint? Or if its the wrong hermit somehow would you mind giving me a hint there?

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:13 pm  

Just remember that the entire Holy City quest is not based entirely in the Holy City. Go and explore!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:14 pm  

Thats what I was afraid of, if it means i have to go talk to that hermit in the island off of sehealas, ill just do without whatever the reward is for a while...

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic