DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:08 pm  

Ok, I have been given permission to start my own freelance business in this realm. Very Happy

Anyone that requires equipment to be repaired, either find me in the realm, or leave me a message, and I will gladly repair you equipment for the nominal charge of 100 gold per item (except for Rangers, who may get repairs done for free).

However I wish to point out that I will accept no responsibility for any item that is too powerful for you to use normally that may disppear when you attempt to rewear it. If you wish to use items too powerful for you, it is a risk I am afraid you have to take yourself. Any items that I attempt to repair that are already in perfect condition, of course your gold will be returned to you.

This service is open to all, and I am happy to spend all day, everyday performing it whilst in the realm. However, if I AM busy, then please be patient and I will get to you as soon as I am able. If I don't reply, please try again as I may have missed your message in the heat of battle.

I would also request that customers only see me one at a time to prevent items getting confused as to who they belong to.

Thank you all and happy hunting!

Ecarg Lupus - Offspring of the Lone Wolf

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic