DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:13 am  

Okay, I frequently read posts and ......(this doesn't sound quite right) post posts. Gives me something to do while everyone's sleeping in game. And almost everytime I go to post something, a virus is detected on my laptop. At first thought it was just my comp, and maybe it still is....I dunno...

The name of the trojan is Exploit-MhtRedir.gen. Maybe its just a pop up or redirection problem, (mhtREDIR) but it bugs the crap outta me. My laptop is screwy enough without some strange programs fiddling with it's nether parts.

Anyways......You guys really should post more, it's cool that you read them and play the game, but I think it would help out the rp content if you guys posted every couple of days. Even if it's some ridiculous complaint, or just to talk about what your character(s) have been up to. That's why the tales of adventure topic is there......and yet no one uses it. I guess no one has any adventures?

Mr. Green Antubis exhales a long stream of multicolored smoke and thinks mellow thoughts.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic