DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm  

Well you can all call me an idiot, I don't care. I was sitting in HV fighting today when my roommate, who has played DS very little in the past, says to me, "Hey where can I get the program to play that at?"

So a few minutes later he is registering and getting ready to roll a character, and I notice a little thing was on his screen that said "*Multiplaying Detected*" Oh Damnit, I thought as I told him to log off and we'll get it figured out.

I also see that I am now flagged for it, and I read help multiplaying and found out that I should have contacted imms prior to him rolling (he didn't actually roll, he only got as far as picking a name before I stopped him.)

I would hate to lose my character, I've only been back in these parts for a day and I'm already getting past rank 20. I never intended to multiplay or anything of that nature. If there is some way to fix this I would appreciate it. Please have mercy on this poor soul!

-Sindir

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic