DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:48 am  

I thought I'd let you know the link to the unofficial Realm theme...

http://www.wolf3587.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/51st_State.mp3

I've donated it, seeing as we have so many American friends here. Twisted Evil

Enjoy!

(Hee hee.. I BET Melleth takes this one down in case it upsets someone)

I have also now added one for all of those adventurers like me who never stop the stream of "How do we do this?" or "Where's that?"

http://www.wolf3587.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/Stupid_Questions.mp3

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:41 am  

And if anyone is stupid enough to like those tracks...

More can be found at...

http://www.wolf3587.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/music.htm

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:55 pm  

Coming from a semi-musician...and a huge fan of music...I congratulate you on your four chord wonder there.

I could care less about what you're saying as this country has it's own problems and what not, but the actual musical structure of that song is meh. I'm assuming you wrote it since you were bragging about it. But yeah, it's nice, you wrote something that sounded decent. But the complexity isn't there, nor is the progression. Good try though, I'd like to hear other stuff you have.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:02 pm  

Well feel free, there are nearly 200 tracks on that link that I have written and performed.

The tracks here weren't intended to be great works of composition, they were tongue-in-cheek and fun.

I bow to your obviously superior knowledge of how to write and play music, after all, I have only been playing for 30 years, and was only a professional musician for 15 years. My range is obviously too stilted for your taste, as I only written 200 tracks, released 3 albums, been in the UK "top 20" twice, played for 3 symphony orchestras, toured in 13 countries...

But still I bow to your obviously well-educated and informed criticism of a couple of throw-away, fun tracks that were intended to just bring a little fun to the realm. Twisted Evil

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 pm  

*ROFL* Hahaha, didn't realize you were so accomplished. Seems you shut me up pretty well.

I was figuring you were simply some scalawag throwing his guitar around or something. Wink

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:19 pm  

I'll forgive ya Wink

Actually, those were the last two tracks that I recorded before my accident, where I lost the use of my left arm, so are likely to be the very last ones I ever play, so I guess I'm a little over-defensive of them. Sowwy! Embarassed

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:03 pm  

Ecarg wrote:
Actually, those were the last two tracks that I recorded before my accident, where I lost the use of my left arm, so are likely to be the very last ones I ever play, so I guess I'm a little over-defensive of them. Sowwy! Embarassed

Just wait til those toes start strumming those chords Razz

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:05 pm  

PMSL.. then my music really would stink! Laughing

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic