DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Getting Started
Message Author
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:06 pm  

Greetings,

An elf, wandering through the luminescent garden, was asked to find a strawberry cookie. The elf hunted the garden, high and low and could find no trace of cookies anywhere so she hunted for, and found strawberries; nice, ripe, luscious strawberries; and made a snack of them.
Now she sits, before the glass fountain, scratching her head and wondering where she might find such a cookie.
She tried to cook some strawberries but to no avail. Eventually she began to feel that there was no such thing as a strawberry cookie anywhere within the entire realm.
She began to feel desperate and wondered, "hmm...shouldn't there be strawberry cookies somewhere? Why would such a lovely Spirit ask for such a thing if they didn't exist." And yet, on the brink of despair, she began to wonder, "has anyone else had to find a strawberry cookie for the Spirit of the Gardens Irridescent?"
Again, the young elf looked high and low and could not find such a lovely cookie within the gardens. After many days of searching, the young elf sat beside the glass fountain and still sits there today, wondering where she might find a strawberry cookie.
After uttering a magical incantation of communication she disappeared from the realm.
--
My question, where can my char find the strawberry cookies? Not in the garden, apparently. And, when a quest item, such as this, is requested is that item always close enough to find with little hunting or is it necessary to hunt the entire realm to find the item? I do not know where my char might begin to look for the strawberry cookie.

Would someone be kind enough to provide more hints than those my char has received from within the realm as such hints seem all but non-existent or largely unavailable within the realm?

Thank you for listening to my story.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:12 pm  

find mikiri's hunt and dig... poor old woman is looseing it.. talking to those garden gnomes and burrying her cookies Cool

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:52 am  

Aixielia wrote:
find mikiri's hunt and dig... poor old woman is looseing it.. talking to those garden gnomes and burrying her cookies Cool

Thank you, Aixelia.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Getting Started

View next topic
View previous topic