DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:08 am  

Hi folks,

Not sure if this is the right place to post these questions. No matter, I am sure this thread will be moved to the appropriate forum if this is not the right place for such questions or speculation.

Ever since I started here I have been using Pueblo Client. Are Pueblo Client enhancements still supported?

Pueblo, fwiw, is a telnet client in its basic form. That means that it acts just like a Telnet client.

One of the reasons I decided to start a character here was because of the Pueblo enhancements.

Even so, in all the time I have been running a char here I have not seen much in the way of Pueblo enhancements aside from the ocassional ability to click on the website link and get there via the Pueblo client -- very useful when trying to obtain, at the very least, maps of the realm.

Also, it would appears that Pueblo does support the multi-colored fonts that are used.

Unfortunately I am not sure that multi-colored fonts aren't simply part of the normal world support that has been built in to DreamScapes.

If, in fact, Pueblo is still supported, are there any particular commands that I need to be aware of in order to get all of the enhancements available in DreamScapes?

Thanks for your patience and time Smile

ps. Actually this is Darriellyn II. First one was lost due to RL concerns and inactivity.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:12 am  

Try using color complete.

-=Froldorf Hazbahr=-

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:23 am  

Froldorf wrote:
Try using color complete.

-=Froldorf Hazbahr=-

Thank you!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:39 pm  

Melleth wrote:
You should get extra windows opening when you use Pueblo (and ZMud). These are for communication, eq, inventory, who list and faction display.

ZMud uses a default layout each time you log in with it, Pueblo remembers your window size and position preference. So if you have closed any they may not reopen again ...... there is a registry setting to reset the window positions but I cannot quite remember which one. Possibly somewhere in here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareUltra EnterprisesPueblo

Thanks, Melleth. Smile I have played with that in the past. Will take a look.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic