DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:33 am  

Is there anyway to find out if DreamScapes is down before trying to sign in? If not then my request is that we have some way of checking to see if DreamScapes is offline or not.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:07 pm  

I am not sure why you'd need this "feature" as I can't think of WHY you'd need to know if the game is up if you aren't going to connect to it...

BUT There is a way to check this if you REALLY want to.

MudConnector Will Test The Connection For You

Hope this helps.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:43 pm  

Arogan wrote:
I am not sure why you'd need this "feature" as I can't think of WHY you'd need to know if the game is up if you aren't going to connect to it...

BUT There is a way to check this if you REALLY want to.

MudConnector Will Test The Connection For You

Hope this helps.

It's a time thing, mostly having to do with beta testing (test play). Even so, if it helps, it would be good to know what I am going to do with the little bit of time I have for these sort of things. It also has to do with priorities. I would rather, in some cases, be connected to DreamScapes II, then some other things. But, if DreamScapes II is down, then I need to know that so I can allocate my time to the next thing on my list of priorities.
Also, as much as I see how little sense it makes to provide a means to tell if DreamScapes II is "up" from the DreamScapes II web site, it is nice to know of a method whereby I can check to see what the current status of DreamScapes II actually is.
Thank you for the link.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic