DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure
Message Author
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:58 am  

Once again, being the explorers we are, Arken and I have wandered into certain death. After sweeping Wyrm, I decided to run over to Tyr and decimate the dungeon master who defeated me when I was more inexperienced in my travels. So we hopped the cart to Tyr and ran over to the Haunted Mansion. We went downstairs into the dungeon and easily defeated the dungeon ruler. As a further mark of revenge, I turned off auto sacrifice, spit on the corpse, and left it there to rot. Arken did a quick scan of the area and told me about a dragon nearby to the north. Now having pretty bad experiences with the wyrms of damnation, I was a little leery.
So I pulled my bow out and filled him with a couple of arrows to see how much damage I would cause. I caused him a few wounds so me and Arken ran inside to smight the dragon down. It actually turned out to be pretty close, but after absorbing a few breaths of fire from the beast (Actually Arken did that) he fell to his death and I sacrificed the corpse to Asha'Ra.
I was ecstatic, Arken grabbed all the loot and tried to heal our wounds. That's when the dungeon master, and his Slow Death room got the last laugh. It seems I forgot that magic doesn't work in the dungeon, and that the room we were in has no exits....I did a quick scan and, yup, I found out why they called it the slow death room. After about 10 attempts at quaffing potions, and the same amount of recalls by Arken we finally gave up. I got my pipe out of my pouch and packed it full of a magical tobacco. Normally Arken doesn't smoke, but sensing his impending doom; Arken decided to share the pipe with me.
So we smoked the pipe until we ran out of tobacco, and just decided to go to sleep and welcome death by the serenity of darkness. So at the present moment we are stunned from starvation and dehydration, and sleeping at the feet of Puff. Puff's got a peaceful easy feeling, but I'm left with a sickening feeling in my stomach and two words in my head----------Shit Happens Wink

Mad Arken---"Looks like we gotta get our stuff back again Antubis, and as soon as we get back to civilization I'm eating ALL the food in Kelrath." *sigh* "I gotta find a new partner........."

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure

View next topic
View previous topic