DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure
Message Author
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:30 am  

I've been exploring the whole realm more than I've been working on gaining experience, and if this trip to Myshaud is any indication, it shows.

We were running around the desert all nonchalantly, and these damnable bandits smacked us down to almost nothingness. As if fleeing wasn't shame enough, soon we were freezing our butts off and slowly dying. We ran around and soon found a nice warm rock to regroup by, Arken created a shrine, and soon we were fast asleep. When Arken was recharged he awoke me and recalled me back home.

Arken tried to recall and he of course failed and summoned a lost wizard. The wizard chased him for some time, but finally he eluded the crazy magician, and fell asleep near some warm rocks. Meanwhile, I was on my way back through Ofintia invisible, took a wrong turn and was soon surrounded by a small army attempting to slaughter me. I ran like a ..... well like I didn't wanna die for the umpteenth time, and barely made it through the gate outside of Ofintia into the desert. I searched for Arken for some time, but it was worthless and I just quaffed a potion back to Kelrath.

Arken woke up and did a little exploring before attempting to recall again, and low and behold finally found the damnable castle. Unfortunately, he was exhausted and the cold had almost drained his mana completely. So to save face he recalled back home, this time a success, and ended the journey with a long nap in Osiris' temple.

If anything, this demonstrates the irony factor in this game. I'm starting to wonder if it's some sort of code wrote into the game......or maybe the game is just watching......watching and waiting for the opportune time to bust your balls. As so elonquently stated in another post----Shit Happens, so be careful because it will, eventually, happen to you.

Laughing Arken, " Holy crap! its frickin freezing out here! Damn you Antubis!

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure

View next topic
View previous topic