DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 am  

Today I found I was blocked from the Facebook group. I was also unable to access the guild website or game from work, where I sometimes play during the day. I'm able to access from home, at least for now.

Kaeleth is unable to access the website or game from his home PC as of today. He was able to access from his phone until 7pm CST, at which point he could no longer access from there.

It doesn't look as though anyone else is having any issues, but just in case... has anyone else been having any trouble logging in to anything DS related? Also, could an IMM please look at our access to make sure everything is correct/restored?

Thanks!

Roune

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm  

I too cant connect to the MUD and had a hard time connecting to the site. This seemes to be a problem on the server's side.
Edit: Now when I try to connect, I get this error: Writer: java.io.IOException

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 pm  

Actually it turns out I was banned. I'm trying to find out exactly what for. Hopefully it can be reversed fairly soon. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding of some kind that will be cleared up. We have a guild to rebuild Smile

Thanks!

Roune

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic