DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 am  

Hrmmm... and after all my time away, y'all still remember me... How flattering Smile Just disappointed to see that Sev or Vaz didn't make the list! Rolling Eyes

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:55 pm  

hallon wrote:
I want Twaegryn, Ambros and Roulaine on that list aswell =]

I personally want to put out a few names of people who made DS worth playing all these (10 long) years. These people have had great RP, inspiring my continued addiction to this realm.

Channis - A great guy all around. He took the concept of Rogue to a new level.

Zalina/Kallara - Of course, if I'm going to mention Channis, I have to mention his in game/irl wife, and my cousin. While she may not have been the most powerful, she certainly kept things interesting.
kalveri wrote:
Kallara She's DS' personal soap opera. Two husbands, murky rogue-assassin parental past, kids all over the place.

Roulaine - Another player who kept things interesting for Kallara and I. Not only that, but he was an accomplished character.

Llysandriad, Harami, Ikho - powerhouses as they were, they could always be counted on for entertaning drinking sessions at The Laughing Bull.

Kaid - We have him to thank for the story of Ahandora, for one. He invested much effort into building RP.

Jariel - While Ollathair was a powerful priest, and is worthy of note for that, I personally looked up to Jariel as a Priest. He and the his predecessor (so long ago, I couldn't possibly remember her name) still continue to influence the way I play a Priest. Garnak is also worthy of mentioned, however short his leadership was.

kalveri wrote:
Aixielia: You may not expect it from her, but Aixielia is a very good roleplayer. Quiet, yes. More interesting the more I know her, very. Very passionate about her guild, even if most don't realize it.

Tanahlei - Another player who helped define her guild, and RP'ed her role well.

Moridin - Another great Rogue. I added him moreso cause he was one of my previous characters many fiancee/husbands, and anyone who could have put up with Naquilesha/Ravenas is worthy of mention.

In reference to Daru, he may have been powerful, and he may have fueled RP, but I honestly would disagree with him being a great character. I would post a guild post from the era which explains why, but that would take up too much space.

Things are what they used to be... but hopefully we'll have some DS2 legends and RP to make things really worth playing.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:21 am  

qiroth wrote:
For years now, we've all heard the same list of names when it comes to legendary players. While these players were indeed critical to our early years, they haven't done much since then, and haven't been seen.

We have, in fact, savral players in the here and now who are just as vital.

Those who made this list have done the following:
-Played since DS 1.5, or a started in DS 2
-Had a significant impact on the community, either with inspiring RP, or impressive leveling.

This post is for new Legends. Not DS1 characters, only 1.5 and beyond. I would just like everyone to keep that in mind.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:47 am  

I'm a Legend in the making

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:07 pm  

I nominate Evelana. She makes me happy, and is one of the reasons I play so often Wink

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:25 pm  

People you have a crush on don't automatically count as legends. =P

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:45 pm  

I'm trying to be a Legend in the Making.

All I want is to be the next Crosis. Is that too much to ask? Very Happy

-Rajaion

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:07 pm  

Adun wrote:
People you have a crush on don't automatically count as legends. =P

sure they do! Laughing

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:46 pm  

Being on all the time doesn't mean you impact the game. Getting everyone to have a crush on you doesn't define your character.

In my opinion Evelana is not yet a legend. If anyone who plays in these times is a legend, it would be Tarris.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:11 am  

Sorry, but you can't exactly make another Crosis. You cannot join the same guild twice anymore.

//Aikmen\

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:58 pm  

I suppose. Oh and Adun, people who I have a crush on DO count as legends! And since that is the case I'm the most legendary f**king legend ever.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:55 pm  

Wow, I was argued about, well one of, many. Though I do agree with all of Obtenebrasti posts (about me). It is always interresting to see what others think of you. And I would still like to see those ideas implemented, I still have my notes on them somewhere.

I'd also would have liked to meet this Axia I've read so much about...

Great posts, history of this game's players is rather interresting.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:51 am  

I'd also like to point out a discrepancy from the initial post in this thread...

Sevristh was the first one to ever go all the way through Dragonspyre! Back when there were purple potions, and as long as you had enough, you could kill anything! (including the Prince and all the shopkeepers in Tyr, which kept you in enough coin to buy even MORE purple potions!)

Of course, being a fighter/rogue/priest/mage/assassin before all the power tweakings helped just a tad... Laughing

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:30 pm  

I still love this thread, even though it's horribly outdated now. =P

We had a pwipe and I'm 2 characters further since Obtenebrasti. It's such a shame the game seems so empty these days. The little time I have to play I spend alone, going through the motions of hunting in the Citadel or elemental caves. I'd love to have some more politics or even ordinary chat RP going on.

Dienur: again, no offense meant! I always enjoyed having you around in the game.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:29 am  

I'm bringing sexy back, and the last few days or week have actually seen a pretty big jump in player activity, lets keep it up! Twisted Evil

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic