DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:49 pm  

Greetings fellow travellers and adventurers.

I am new to this realm and have travelled many leagues to come to this land. I hope to find new friends and many adventures here in your lands.

I look forward to meeting you as and when you are available.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:45 pm  

Hello there!

Enjoy your stay on DS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:13 pm  

I am honoured to be welcomed by the chief Druid of Gaea. May the blessings of the mother be upon you.

Thank you.

During my short time here, I have already met and spoken to a few fellow travellers in this world. I thank all those that have shown me welcome and kindness and hope that their Gods travel with them and bless them, no matter what path they travel.

It is hard for the new adventurer here to find their way around easily and many perils face the unwary. Yet with the help and advice of others, more experienced, then we may hope to gain the power and strength that many of you others possess.

I beg your forgiveness of any minor misdiscretions I may make while learning your ways and your patience as I try to learn the realm to which I have come.

Whether you were born here, or have travelled here from other realms, as I have, we are all young and inexperienced once and all need to learn our way and our place.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:29 pm  

Such a delight to see a new RPer! =)

Just so you know, I personally treat the website forums as OOC, so I don't RP here. Maybe I'll see you in the game soon!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:07 pm  

I always look forward to meeting any new adventurers and learnign from them as much about this realm as I can.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 am  

Looking through the boards I notice that Melleth was the immortal one here, yet he seems to have left the realm. Can anyone tell me who is the new immortal one here, in case I ever need to appeal to them about anything?

p.s. ooc I just love the fact that people think I am roleplaying a polite but completely dim character. I really AM dim!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:57 am  

Melleth is the creator of the game and he most definitely is around (at least I hope so!).

A lot of the posts on the board are from before the latest playerwipe. Melleth's character was also deleted I believe but he made a new one when DS2 began.

Melleth and Athanar are the Immortals now and when they're around are very helpful. If you need to ask things regular players can't answer, ask them. Otherwise, I'm always happy to help you out.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:16 pm  

Thank you again Adun.

ooc I just asked because someone was having a problem with their password the other day and I suggested pming Melleth, but obviously that wouldn't work anymore so wondered who it would be.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:01 pm  

It would work, Melleth is still going under that name.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:04 pm  

Ah, thank you for that. I did wonder.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:44 pm  

I would like to thank all the people that have helped me so much while I have been here (I won't mention names, but they know who they are). It is the great sense of community and helpfhulness that makes this one fo the best realms around.

Anyone who isn't already in the realm, and is just reading this to see what it's like... they are a bloody great bunch! (Even the evil sods!)

Thank you all. Very Happy

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:24 pm  

I think I am still here, it is hard to tell sometimes, age I suppose .....

I have just got back from vacation, so maybe missed a couple of weeks, but things seem to have survived without me Very Happy

Thanks for your kind comments Ankheg, it is those comments that keep us going and still looking to developing DreamScapes, even after all these years.

Implementor of DreamScapes 2 
Melleth

Implementor
Implementor

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic