DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Getting Started
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:23 am  

For those of us newbies that tend to forget things (as I do all the time), I will just remind you that although it is wise to keep your weapon sheathed at all times while in a city, when you go roaming and don't know the area well, always keep your weapon drawn, as you never know when you might come across something you can fight.

I say this as I return from my wanders where I forgot to draw my weapon and was three or four rounds into a fight with a strong opponent before I realised why my blows weren't having as much effect on them as they did on me. Embarassed

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:59 am  

Those who are limited to only their weapon sometimes suffer from that. Us spellcasters can afford to be much more forgetful! =P

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm  

Unless of course the city you happen to wander through confiscates draw weapons Very Happy

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:10 am  

I'd like to see a city guard capable of taking my weapon and holding on to it for a significant amount of time Wink

And no, Melleth and Ath, don't put in a mob just to prove me wrong now. =P

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Getting Started

View next topic
View previous topic