DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter
Message Author
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:32 pm  

Hello to everybody. I'm in the process of moving from my parents house in New Hampshire to Tampa, Florida, which is why I haven't been around lately. Packing and moving and everything. Which brings me around to the subject of my post: I need a place to stay. If any of you guys live in or around Tampa and need a roommate or have a room or know somebody in the area who has a room to rent out for a few weeks or months until I get on my feet it would sure beat sleeping in my car in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Also, any advice on finding an apartment without any speakable credit would be great, or any other kind of general place-finding advice anybody could give. I sure would appreciate a post or a PM from anybody. I don't know how often I'll be able to get on the internet to check this thread, but it should be every couple of days or so. Thanks for everything.
Arrow Jack

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 pm  

All right, well ignore that last message there everybody because I found an apartment(w99t!) last Saturday, so hopefully I'll be around some since I have a library card now too. Take care everybody.
Arrow Jack

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 pm  

Good to hear! Hope the new life works out great Janlin! It's always a big risk moving like that. I did it 7 1/2 years ago. Moved to take a job 700 miles from any family etc. Worked out great though Smile

Sev

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:24 pm  

East Coast Lovin'! You drove like right past me, and didn't even stop in to say hi? pshhhh! I'm glad you got a place and I hope to see you around a bit. Good luck with everything else around there.

-Aikmen

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:41 pm  

It's International Druid Moving Week. I just moved to my awesome new apartment in the old center of Amsterdam. No internet yet so I haven't been on DS for a while. Hopefully I'll be around soon again.

Good job Janlin!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm  

Aikmen wrote:
You drove like right past me, and didn't even stop in to say hi? pshhhh!
-Aikmen

What?! I used to live less than two hours from Boston and you get upset for me not visiting you NOW? Pshhh!

Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it. And congradulations Adun!

~Janlin

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:48 am  

Heh...Roguely moves!

I'm moving from Port Charlotte to Orlando, Fl next month. Not too far from Tampa. Can't wait to get out of this hellhole...

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:58 am  

I guess i'll join the moving crew too, i'm moving from So Cal to South bend, indiana in 3-4 weeks for college. .... what am i thinking?!

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:00 am  

South Bend is still sorta close to Chicago, so you get outta the land of fruits and nuts and go somewhere with some class and good food!!

Sev

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:41 pm  

It doesn't look like I'm moving any time soon sadly heh
-Aikmen

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00 am  

I already moved haha

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:19 am  

I've been to South Bend once. Luckily it was for business so the fact it's boring as hell didn't matter too much. =P

I visited Notre Dame uni and they asked me for their fencing team, heh.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:27 pm  

Wow, maybe my internet provider is reading this website. My internet connection was activated just a couple of hours ago. I'm back! =P

Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:10 pm  

haha, yeah its pretty awesome, i can see the golden dome (ND) from my bedroom window. I'm on frat row Smile

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> General Chatter

View next topic
View previous topic