DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG
Message Author
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm  

So, given the ups and downs of the server for the last couple of days, several of us have been wondering if there may be a way to alleviate Melleth's burden of paying for the server.

None of us know any of the proper numbers though for investment. I have no idea how much it costs to rent the box as I've never had a box and connection rented in the UK, so I feel a bit ill-informed.

Given that I'm very in-debt grad student, I couldn't pay too much, but I'm sure I could find something here and there and maybe some others would too.

Also, I'm sure that the players and admin would appreciate some anonymity as to any donatee and amount of donation though, so this is simply a post asking for some guidance in the cost of operating the box.

Thanks,
- Auliya.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 pm  

I don't know, would help to have a North American based server?

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 am  

The server is in my house so the costs are quite hidden Wink I think I am having router problems at the moment so I may get a new one soon...... ~£100.

Implementor of DreamScapes 2 
Melleth

Implementor
Implementor

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> DreamScapes MMORPG

View next topic
View previous topic