DreamScapes MUD

DreamScapes MUD: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure
Message Author
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:21 am  

*Moridin opened his eyes, everything he knew gone.. why couldn't he remember his name, why couldn't he remember who he was?*

"Good Morning Moridin, I am glad to see you are awake." A beautiful voice sang in his head.

"who who.. who are you?" Moridin stammered as he looked up at the figure standing before him.

"I am Gaea. and I have brought you here, to help."

"help?"

"Yes you will help me protect my forests."

"Why should I help you, I don't even know who you are?"

"I am a goddess, and you are Moridin, and right now I am the only one keeping you alive."

Moridin was sceptical of this, but he also had no desire to test the hidden threat beneath the new mistresses voice. "Very well... but I will need a means to protect the forest, and you if that is your intention.."

"Oh, you will recieve the means to do so, eventually, but it will not be a easy path nor will it be a clear one, your faith in me will be tested time and time again, and I will not always be there to help you, for now seek out a old Ranger named Maeglon, he will start you on your path."
with that the beautiful being before Moridin vanished.

Standing up and dusting himself off Moridin looked around... Kelrath, something tugged at his memory thats where he was somehow, someway, he knew, and he also knew where he most start, he made his way to Sehaelas.

"why are there so many holes in my memory.. why.."

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:55 am  

Fumbling threw, Moridin found his way to Sehaelas and the start of his long quest, the road that which few make it past, the few that which make it seldom make it back to the civilized world. As Moridin walked threw the City of Sehaelas there where many wonders, but something compeled him to go straight to the Rangers home, he didn't know how he knew where it was or why, but he knew that he had to go there, and then find a person named Maeglon. Moridin found him, and was given a quest.

"Find a elusive Hunt Master.. they minus well just throw people into a pit..wha.." Moridin's out loud thinking was cut short as a kobold attacked him in the forest, yipping and growling the thing didn't just bite and claw, but it also used a weapon, a sword if one would call something made out of bone a sword.

Moridin didn't want to fight, but at the same time he didn't want to die, his only weapon a cudgle, The Kobold snarled as it jumped from a makeshift canopy of leaves and twigs, not being very observt, nor knowing what to look for, Moridin was taken by surprise, the Kobold Managed to Slice Moridin down the back side, with a yelp Moridin turned to engage his assaliant, However, with such a wound he was afraid he would not make it, after a quick entanglment he turn and ran, his feet proved to carry him faster then the Kobold was able to follow...

Panting "Where the hell is that huntmaster.. the guy has a lot of explaining to do"

Moridin tripped over a root, "Damn it.. well I guess this is as good as a place as any to set up camp." with that Moridin pulled out his tent and started to set up camp when Gaea came down.

"What are you doing?"

"Setting up camp, what do you think?" Moridin snapped.

"You must find the Hunt Master now, you have to press on"

"and I will, when the sun is up and I can see where I am stepping" Without waiting for the goddess to respond he went into the tent and unrolled his sleeping roll. Falling asleep quickly.

Anonymous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DreamScapes MUD Forum Index -> Tales of Adventure

View next topic
View previous topic